Europe-wide VAT registration & VAT compliance
Does your company need a VAT registration in another or several other European countries? Does your company have consignment stock or has it delivered goods to private customers over the threshold in another country? As a member of the SBC Global Alliance WW+KN can provide you with all services related to VAT registration, VAT representation, VAT advisory and VAT compliance in nearly every European country.
The SBC members are approved VAT specialists and can provide companies and business clients with the following services:
- VAT registration of a foreign company
- VAT representation of a foreign company before the local tax authorities
- Application for a national VAT ID number for a foreign company
- Application for a customs registration (EORI number)
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly or annual VAT returns
- Preparation of EC sales list
- Preparation of other reports that may be required (e.g. INTRASTAT)
- Claims for VAT refunds
- Review of incoming and outgoing invoices according to national VAT rules to avoid tax risks
- Review of VAT assessment notes
- Handling correspondence with the national tax authorities and other financial authorities
- VAT consulting regarding exemption rules, payments, tax rates etc.
- In the case of problems, handling objections and legal claims
- Advantages for companies with Europe-wide business
SBC Members are approved VAT specialists
Via SBC WW+KN can provide contact partners in nearly every European country. The contacts are all approved VAT specialists. If preferred, it is possible to have with WW+KN only one contact partner who then handles all the correspondence and work for the VAT compliance between the client and the other SBC partners. In our experience, for larger companies with business in several countries, this is the most effective way to handle their VAT affairs.